Monday 10 February 2014

It's the small things....

It's the small things that annoy me.

Here's two examples.

Lost cat posts on Facebook.
E.g. "Fluffy went out at 3pm today, it's now 7pm and she's not home. Please keep a look out for..... etc etc."

Your cat is not "lost", she's gone out for a wander. She'll be back when she's hungry, unless she catches something for dinner because that's what cats do.

Remember, you do not own your cat, your cat owns you.

Sainsburys being tight with condiments.
I know it's random, bare with me.

Out on the road today, I'm my usual disorganised self so no lunch with me. Usually I would head for the golden arches but on account of trying to shift the weight I aimed for Sainsburys instead. I was looking for a salad bar but joy of joys it had a cafe. No eating in the car for me today!

Jacket potato ordered, I take my seat and await my lunch.

In super quick time, a man brings me my lunch, looks lovely. He then asks would I like any condiments? He's holding a little bowl with some sachets in - ketchup, vinegar, mayo, salad cream etc.

I'm sorry, am I not trusted to pick out my own condiments anymore? Do we now have to have them given to us like a small child?

It's just bizarre!

I told you it was the small things.

Thanks for reading
Lard
x

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...little things annoy me also. I think it's normal.
    Post of lost cat would annoy me also.

    ReplyDelete