Sunday 9 February 2014

The beginning - a very good place to start

Hi, I'm Lard.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while as there's only so many times I can bitch, moan and rant at family and friends without them thinking I'm a miserable cow.

Which I'm not.

Honest.

The sources of my posts will probably vary but they're likely include:

Trains and commuting in general (I travel by train to work)

Ranty road rage (and I also drive a bit for work)

Numpties in general (I'm not known for my patience)

Dating (I'm 34 and single but refuse to give in and get a cat. However internet dating attracts some "interesting" people)

Eating, drinking and exercise (or lack of. I'm proper overweight but trying to do something about it)

So no particular theme as yet but I hope to write posts that are sometimes funny,  sometimes interesting, sometimes serious but hopefully always readable.

And so it begins.....

Thanks for reading
Lard x

2 comments:

  1. So looking forward to your daily rants!!! ;)
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I love up to your expectations! xx

    ReplyDelete