Sunday 8 June 2014

Photo Post

Welcome to this months photo post, previous photo posts are herehere and here.

Anyone else thinking of emergency exits right now? :-)

Here's some snapshots from the last few weeks.


Just a random photo when I came home from work and the sun was just in the right place


 

A night away for work, made all the better by finding a lonely single bed in my room! Not the best shot ever, funnily enough, not the best hotel either!












More random photos from Mum's garden


And this would explain my post Eurovision hangover.....





My mum's cat - Mr Bojangles


Bank holiday Pimms in the park - don't mind if I do!

Thanks for reading
Lard
x








2 comments:

  1. Ah man, a night away for work and yu get a poxy single bed? I'd be gutted! Thanks for your reply to my music post - I'm glad I wasn't the only one who made up dance routines! It really made me smile :D
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm away again this month, different hotel so I'm hoping for better things :-)

      Delete