I came across this post the other day via @ThePoke and it made me think. There are a whole lot of awful profiles on dating websites and I thought I'm sure I could make a similar list although maybe not 100 of them.
So without further ado and in no particular order:
Don't contact me if...
- You are a racist.
- You have ever voted UKIP.
- You read the Daily Mail.
- Your message only consists of the word "Hi".
- Your message only consists of the words "You look nice we meet yes?".
- You're shorter than me. My profile specifies that I like tall men. It also specifies my height. I am not tall.
- You just want to have a go at me for not dating someone shorter than me.
- You don't fancy fat girls. I get I'm not everybody's cup of tea. Neither are you, otherwise we wouldn't be on a dating site.
- You use text speak.
- You don't know the difference between there, their and they're.
- You don't know the difference between your and you're.
- Your profile picture is you in a mirror with a mobile phone.
- Your profile has photos of your kids.
- You live in a different country, that's way too long distance for me.
- You're a massive jazz fan (the music, not the mags).
- You do not have basic manners.
- You think the world owes you a living.
- Your profile says "we'll tell people we met in a pub".
- Your Facebook profile of full of inspirational quotes.
What would you add to this list? Comment below or find me on the twitters @rantingsoflard
Thanks for reading