Wednesday 20 August 2014

Don't Contact Me If... Part 2



Last month I posted this and it ended up being one of my most popular posts - Thanks for that. It's also one of the posts that I've spoken about with the few of my friends that know I blog. I've talked about it so much and been given so many ideas, I've added to the list!

So here goes.

Don't contact me if:

- You're homophobic.
- You have manky teeth.
- You're a fan of meaningless tribal tattoos.
- You have a barb wire tattoo that does not go all the way round your arm.
- Your first message only consists of the word "Hi" and your second message 2 seconds later is a dick pic.
- You've contacted me before I've given you the brush off. If you don't accept no as answer now it does not bode well for the future.
- You're a big fan of The Only Way Is Essex, Made In Chelsea, Geordie Shaw or anything else of that ilk.
- The same goes for anything Kardashian related.
- You're offended by women swearing.
- You won't cope with me having friends who I will be spending time with, sometimes without you. Chicks before Dicks.
- Your profile picture is you and your ex. I will assume that it is unfinished business.
- You are offended by everything because you have no sense of humour.
- When paying for something at the shop/kiosk/bar etc you throw your money on the counter instead of handing it to the person serving you.
- You have ever uttered the words "I pay your wages" to a public servant.
- You are Dave.
- You are Dave 2.

To the people who helped contribute, thanks very much. If you have got any others for the list comment below or contact me at the twitters @rantingsoflard

Thanks for reading
Lard
x

3 comments:

  1. You are Dave, you are Dave 2. Hilarious!

    www.honeybourneline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. - You're homophobic. NOPE
    - You have manky teeth. HMMM NOT THE GREATEST
    - You're a fan of meaningless tribal tattoos. NO TATTOOS
    - You have a barb wire tattoo that does not go all the way round your arm. NOPE
    - Your first message only consists of the word "Hi" and your second message 2 seconds later is a dick pic. ID BE TOO EMBARRESED
    - You've contacted me before I've given you the brush off. If you don't accept no as answer now it does not bode well for the future. DOES TWITTER COUNT?
    - You're a big fan of The Only Way Is Essex, Made In Chelsea, Geordie Shaw or anything else of that ilk. YUCK
    - The same goes for anything Kardashian related. GET ME A SHOTGUN
    - You're offended by women swearing. NOPE
    - You won't cope with me having friends who I will be spending time with, sometimes without you. Chicks before Dicks. ME TIME
    - Your profile picture is you and your ex. I will assume that it is unfinished business. NO ITS ME
    - You are offended by everything because you have no sense of humour. SEE MY TWITTER
    - When paying for something at the shop/kiosk/bar etc you throw your money on the counter instead of handing it to the person serving you. I USED TO WORK IN RETAIL
    - You have ever uttered the words "I pay your wages" to a public servant. NOPE ALWAYS NICE GETS YOU OUT OF TICKETS
    - You are Dave. JOE
    - You are Dave 2. JOE

    So one out of them all! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm the same about those crap TV shows! Get off my tele box....

    ReplyDelete