Saturday 6 September 2014

Today I'm Feeling Old

Went out last night with one of my oldest friends. There was beer, wine, vodka, sambuca, dancing and chips at the end of the night.

I remember being aware of quite a lot of people being a lot younger than me. It didn't matter though to be honest. We had a great night.

I woke up this morning on the sofa this morning. This is not unusual after I've had a drink, the walk from the sofa to the bed at the end of the night is always the hardest. All my make up still on, including the lipstick (Revlon colour stay ultimate suede since you asked), contact lenses still in. So far no change from usual.

Then I got up.

Owww! Good lord my back is fucked!

I've definitely pulled something and it fricking hurts!

I'm walking like a little old lady - it's not a good look.

This afternoon I'm going to watch my friend's daughter in the village carnival when all I actually want to do is have a kip on the sofa.

This is why today, I'm feeling old.

Thanks for reading
Lard
x

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I was never one for going out but when I do I pull out all the stops so I know where you're coming from! Perhaps a kip on the sofa once you're back from the carnival?!
    Simone | Thirty Something OAP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I survived the carnival! I am so ready for that kip now 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rachel, the sofa again???!
    I feel your pain though. Hangovers tend to last 2 days now and I'm not enjoying the process. It puts a dampener on the whole evening, or maybe we just need more practise? Lol
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete